01 January, 2016

Top 5 Lip Products



As a lipstick/gloss lover I thought it only seemed fitting to do a top 5 post, these are my top 5 favourite lip products that I have so far. Some of these are relatively new, some I`ve had for a while.  So here is my top 5:




L`OrĂ©al Paris Collection Exclusive By Eva 
This has to be one of my all-time favourites, I absolutely love this collection and it's my go to lipstick for any look. I have it in the shade delicate rose, there are a number a different shades available in this collection. This particular one is a soft pink, the formula is somewhat buttery so it doesn't dry out your lips. 










Tanya Burr Lip Gloss
I have always been a major fan of Tanya burr, so it's only fitting that her lip gloss features in my top 5 lip products. I currently have the shade Afternoon tea, which is a nice pale pink. I love the fact that which you first put it on its nice and shiny without feeling tacky, it also has good staying power and the colour lasts for hours. It's available from most stores, I picked it up from Superdrug for £5.99, which is such a cheap price for an amazing product, I've order a few more of them because I do really like the one I currently have. 




Rimmel Moisture Renew 
This was a product that I picked up on a whim when I went shopping, I bought it from Superdrug for a cheap price. I have it in the shade vintage pink, which is a pink that has somewhat of a purple tinge to it. As it`s named, it really helps keep the lips hydrated, so it lasts a lot longer. 




Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm 
I've done an entire review on this particular product which you can find here, but I love them so much that I felt the need to mention them in my top 5 because they are so good. I currently have them in 3 different shades, but I am planning on investing in more because I think they're just such an amazing product. I currently have striking, elusive, and unapologetic which are all three similar colours, a mixture of pink and reds. 






Avon Cosmetics 
This was actually given to me by a friend after she bought it and realised she already had it. I currently have it in the shade pout, it is somewhat of a shiny pink colour. The reason it features in my top 5 is because at the minute I'm quite liking it, I think Avon as a cosmetics is completely underrated. Although it only last a couple of hours, it still rather good for the amount that it actually costs. When it`s first applied 






So those are my top 5 lip products that at the minute I am absolutely loving, I am constantly on the lookout for new products to try. What are some lipsticks or lip glosses that you are using?

No comments:

Post a Comment