27 April, 2016

A Night On The Town....



Going out on a night out is something that a lot of people do, I don't really do it a lot but after a stressful few months I decided to go for it. Also a friend of mine turned 21 and we decided to go out and celebrate. Which saw a group of us going off to Newcastle for a night on the town. (Which in case you've never been in a good night out that you should try sometime) 



















So we all threw some stuff in a bag and off we went, it was only an hour's drive on the way we saw the Angel of the North which in case you don't know is a contemporary sculpture designed by artist Antony Gormley. 



The night saw some amazing food from TGI Fridays 


And a lot of different cocktails, the best one was a Skittles cocktail that I can't find a good picture of but it was amazing, so here's a picture of a Strawberry margarita that I had.


The outfit that I wore was a floral print body con dress which I absolutely loved, it had half sleeves which meant that it kept you a bit warmer and it finished just above the knee. The fit on the dress was amazing and it was so soft, I find it difficult sometimes to find a dress that I really like and feel completely comfortable in but this one I loved from the minute I saw it. The floral pattern of it makes it more spring/summer season kind of wear which is good as we are in Spring (although you wouldn't think it with the weather) I picked up this dress from New Look (http://www.newlook.com) 




After an amazing night out we headed back to the Premier inn that we were staying in and had the best few hour's sleep I ever (and yes I I'd do the whole run and starfish on the bed as soon as I walked in) 





Ended the night with a couple of Snapchats that just in case you want to follow is hayleyt1315. I'd love to hear some of your adventures. 















No comments:

Post a Comment