17 April, 2016

Spring Look





Spring is here and that means things are finally starting to brighten up, I went on a little
shopping spree and of course had to make a trip to Boots. I used some of the products that I bought to create this simple natural looking spring tutorial. 


















Products used:

1. Foundation- Bourjois Paris Air Mat Foundation, I bought this in the shade Rose Ivory as it gives more of a natural glow, although it's a matte finish when wearing it you it doesn't feel like it.

2. Concealer- L'Oréal Paris True Match LA Touche Magique, this works wonders for brightening up your eyes, I have really dark eyes which are a nightmare to cover but this works really well to make me look more awake.

3. Bronzer- Avon Cosmetics Bronzing Pearls I didn't really want to go over the top with contour for this look I just wanted a natural glow.

4. Mascara- COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mega Volume Mascara I went for this mascara as it makes my lashes long incredibly long which makes my eyes seem more awake.

5. Lipstick- Max Factor in the shade Stardust Pink which is a really neutral lip which I think works well with this look. 








No comments:

Post a Comment